//some 3rd party need geo

Cheap dvd-r

jimv7 18:57 08 Dec 04

From click here

100 x TYG02 (Tiayo Yuden) 8x Printable DVD-R

These can only be described as the Rolls Royce of DVD's. These are made to the highest quality imaginable, and are second to none. These discs will work flawlessly for data backup and multi-media use, and with that inkjet printable surface this is a doozy of a deal... seen else where for well over £50.00 per 100

In Stock @ £19.99 Per Pack

I am not associated with bigpockets in any way other than being a customer.

Nyck 19:43 08 Dec 04

Sounds a brilliant deal. I'd never come across bigpockets before. Going to order some straight away.

Cheers

Nick

sidecar sid 19:55 08 Dec 04

Thanks for that as i only live a 10min drive away no p&p for me.

Anyone else interested here's a direct linky.

click here

Stuartli 18:01 09 Dec 04

BigPockets (along with SVC Communications) are excellent companies to deal with.

Taiyo Yuden is regarded as one of the best media manufacturers in the world and many well known companies (such as Imation) rebadge their products under their own name.

More details at click here under CD-R Quality from the left hand menu.

Stuartli 18:02 09 Dec 04

BiPockets is mentioned very frequently in these forums.....:-)

Nyck 20:36 09 Dec 04

I must admit I came across them again this morning but I'm a relative newcomer to these forums:(

jakimo 23:40 10 Dec 04

Got mine today..

4 cake boxes,unlabeled,unbranded,no mention of Taiyo Yuden,TYG02 or 8x speed...the receipt states that the disc's are 4x speed and not 8x...

Looking back at the web site it also states NO WARRANTEE.so mine are going back

The link below reports of fake Taiyo Yuden TYG02 disc's on sale

click here

grumpy-git 00:18 11 Dec 04

sidecar sid,

So I take it they also sell to callers at their premises at Lye, is it a proper shop or do they just have a retail counter? Only 10 minutes drive for me as well.

G-G

jakimo 14:52 11 Dec 04

just had e-mail from Big Pockets,they say they have had claims that these TY discs may be conterfeit and are making enquiries with there supplier

jimv7 10:57 13 Dec 04

Well guys, my order of these dvd's arrived this morning, 4 tubs of 25 disks, and quite happily burning at 8x as my pioneer 108 reports.(7.03mins to burn 4.36 gb)

I did notice on the site also, was similar offers of x4 dvd's for sale at the same price, an easy mistake to make.

YinHoNg 23:58 24 Apr 05

jakimo -

Did you get any further emails from them about it then? I noticed now that its 'sold out'. I'm just wondering whether they've actually put a stop to it because of counterfeiting...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…