Cheap CS Photoshop?

Richard Ing 14:29 24 Mar 05

A couple of questions.

Can anyone recommend a cheap supplier for the official CS Photoshop package please?

There are a number of 'very cheap' copies available on ebay. Has anyone had experience of these please?

Many thanks

Kate B 12:30 25 Mar 05

I'd be wary of cheapies from eBay...remember the old warning: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you've got an older version of Photoshop around you can install a CS upgrade on top of it but otherwise you're stuck with paying the full whack. The only other thing I can suggest is if you or a mate is off to the US to pick up a copy there - it's a bit cheaper.

accord 14:25 25 Mar 05

Do you NEED CS or can you get away with Elements 3 ???

jakimo 12:48 27 Mar 05

I placed an order for photoshop 7 with an E-Bay seller,only to received an email from Ebay that the seller was being removed from their list and not to buy...but no reason was given for the sellers removal...
Shortly afterwards I received mail from the seller claiming he had no idea why his list had been removed.

Since this experience I now email those who have already purchased before buying

Richard Ing 20:25 27 Mar 05

Thank you for your good advice. I think I'll shop via more reputable channels.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…