cheap CRT monitors?

May$ 09:54 03 Oct 03

Does anyone know where I can buy a cheap but good quality CRT monitor? My budget is around £70

Sir Radfordin 10:10 03 Oct 03

New or used?

click here for Europc who may have some
click here for Morgan Computers
click here for Ebuyer who have some around that mark.

click here for one at Ebuyer that is £77inc VAT.

Even PCWorld have a 17" CRT at £93inc VAT.

Have a look around and you should be able to find something suitable.

lixdexik 22:12 03 Oct 03

.click here=(1297)§ion=2&shop=PCWBD

I'm going to order one for my self. I went into the local Pcworld and they have all but stopped selling them, onlt TFT monitors on display.

Cheers Lixdexik

lixdexik 22:59 03 Oct 03

But it seems there is also a £9.95+ vat for P&P that they don't mention untill you place an order, which brings the price up to £91.59.not quite the bargin it first seemed.

Cheers Lixdexik.

Gaz W 23:50 03 Oct 03

Morgan Computers (link provided above by Sir Radfordin) are doing some 17" CRT monitors for just £58.74 inc. VAT. These are "Returns stock as new", but customers have given them good reviews and say they are exactly like new. They are also of various manufacturers (CTX/ADI/Packard Bell). P&P shouldn't be a problem for me because I can get down to the store in Manchester.

The exact link is here: click here

I am thinking of getting one soon.

Belatucadrus 00:26 04 Oct 03

I got my CRT 17" for a nice price from click here no monitors at the moment but worth checking out. As is click here

Simsy 06:26 04 Oct 03

from click here about a year ago. They do lots of stuff, but monitors are their speciality.

They are usually present every Saturday at a computer fair in Cental London.

Good luck,

krypt1c 08:39 04 Oct 03

Have alook at this list starting from £74.00
click here
There may also be a computer fair in your area. Check click here Many of these traders also do business on line

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…