Cheap Blank DVDs

grandpoops 18:49 21 Oct 03

Being new to DVD recording How good are cheap discs and is there any Preference to DVD+r or DVD-r as I have a dual writer?

bremner 18:53 21 Oct 03

The best thing to do is try out an individual disk before buying in bulk.

There was a recent thread where a member made a bulk buy on a rewtiter advertised as capable of burning to all types of media only to find it incapable of burning the ones they had bought.

If you can say what make of writer you have there is bound to be someone who can advise from personal usage.

grandpoops 19:05 21 Oct 03

Thanks for the reply The Drive is a "PicaOne DVD+- RW Dual Drive

Grandpoops

spuds 19:45 21 Oct 03

If you need a range of DVD's. Have a look at click here

vinnyT 13:57 22 Oct 03

This page

click here

takes you to the blank disk shops dvd pages, choose either the +dvd or -dvd link and the first in the list is a sample pack of (+ or -) dvd media for £9.74(+) or £7.99(-) each gives 6 diff makes, so you can try before you bulk buy. Hope this helps.

Rayuk 17:19 22 Oct 03

click here
Good site for info on all topics for dvd.

I've tried Datawrite oranage and yellow.Had a slight prob with the oranage,but none with the yellow Datawrite Classic,they were available at the computer fair for 62p to 75p each so have a look around.

The Spires 20:19 22 Oct 03

I have used the Datawrite Classic range (erm yellow ones) with no problems, however as mentioned above best try a few before buying in bulk. click here - As VinnyT's post Not only are these guys well priced they listen & help if you have problems with the products they sell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…