Changing ISP's

BJN 15:07 29 Aug 04

Well I've been with BTinternet through all it's changes to become BTyahoo. Thats over 4 years.

At the begining of this year I was over charged, to cut a very long story short it's taken me months to sort out. Last week been over charged again was the final straw.

As the new MAC sytem a migration service supported by many IPS's had started I desided a enough was enough. On 10th August requested a MAC number, contacted Mildram to start a free migration to them,was given 26th August as change over date. On 26th August my service was changed from Btyahoo to Nildram. Only downtime was a few hours during changeover.

Anyone wishing to miragte to a new ISP for what ever resaon I'd give it a try worked well for me. Only thing is all done by interent site and email. So make sure you can access the net to recieve your welcome email from Nildram with login info. So make sure you print out all emails received and make note of contact telephone number just incase.

Bjn

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…