CDR by mail

TonyAA 13:57 29 Dec 05

Nearly 3 weeks ago I sent an order to this company for several items and after one and a half weeks the first thing to arrive was a bank statement showing they had taken the money from my account on the day that I had ordered.I phoned them and they informed me that they forgot to email me that the blank disks were not in stock but they would send the other items,which they did.

Today the blank disks finally arrived with the shrink wrapping torn off them and they were covered in dust and fluff and finger marks everywhere.I think it is a disgrace that they debited my account for items they didn't have in stock and the atrocious service.First and last time I will ever use this company.

SG Atlantis® 14:15 29 Dec 05

return them.

Phone and complain nicely to them.

bremner 14:24 29 Dec 05

CDR by Mail is the company click here

SG Atlantis® 14:29 29 Dec 05

doh. :o/

still complain though and nicely!

anchor 14:51 29 Dec 05

I see that they "claim" their site has been visited 1,682,925,676 times.

That really takes a bit of believing.

TonyAA 15:15 29 Dec 05

If I complain they will ask me to send the things back which will cost another £6-£7 because of the weight and I want nothing more to do with because of the way that they operate.The disks are actually grinding together because of the dirt in between them.Others may have had no problems with them but as I said this is my first and last time.I should have stuck to Big Pockets and Choice Stationary,never had any problems.I have now calmed down and hope you all have a good New Year and thanks for the help I have received on these forums.

Stuartli 19:56 29 Dec 05

Might be of interest to know that click here has some cracking CD-R and DVD media offers on at present, coupled with free p and p for a limited time.

That alone saves just under £4.

I've ordered several packs of printable Infiniti Professional CD-Rs at £3.49 per 25 cake tin pack out of curiosity (new Epson R300 to test out).

Stuartli 20:14 29 Dec 05

Just had an e-mail from 7DayShop - free p and p offer ends Saturday at 2pm...:-(

jakimo 21:50 29 Dec 05

for two years,and have always been satisfied with their service. My last order was received just xmas week,they sometimes run out of stock ,but I have never been charged for items before dispatch,and have always found them helpful on the phone

Stuartli 09:58 30 Dec 05

Just been having a look at cdr-by-mail's website, particularly at the Taiyo Muden printable disks, as I've always known top brands rebadge its products under their own name.

However, a 25 pack of these disks costs more than twice that charged by 7DayShop (and without the benefit of the current free p and p offer) for similar Infiniti disks. Infiniti disks are normally rebranded Taiyo Muden products....

Mark5001 21:37 30 Dec 05

I never use anyone but
click here
Or
click here
NEVER had a problem with either of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…