CD-wow delivery

ricvic 08:17 17 Mar 05

Morning all.

I recently ordered from CD-wow, and the goods have not turned up. I allowed a week from notification of despatch (as requested on their website) before emailing. I received a swift response asking me to allow a further 4 days. At the end of this 4 days the goods still have not arrived.

I am aware that every supplier has occasional problems, and that they can be let down by their delivery agents. It would be wrong to generalise from this, my only experience of CD-wow.

Please: a straw poll. Is my experience typical or unusual for CD-wow?

byfordr 08:20 17 Mar 05

Ususual...whats the royal mail like in your area?

byfordr 08:22 17 Mar 05

Unusual...

ricvic 08:27 17 Mar 05

Delivery can be hit and miss. My perception is that it is getting less reliable. Sending by mail can be dreadful.

altecsole 08:47 17 Mar 05

I've never had any problems with CD-WOW. The CDs come from Hong Kong so you do have to wait slightly longer.

JACC 12:27 17 Mar 05

I have been buying from Cd-wow for sometime now and have bought quite alot of cd's from them without any hassle , so i wouldn't blame them . The Royal Mail maybe , but that's a different story . Honestly , i would give CD-Wow 10/10.

Dipso 12:53 17 Mar 05

I ordered a CD for the xmas deadline on the last day they were guaranteeing orders. It didn't arrive but I thought, oh well, it was xmas and it did have to come from HK. I got an email a week or so later explaining there had been a stock problem and it was now on its way. It arrived promptly after that.

I have used them a few times before and after this and this is the only delay I have had.

garrema 13:55 17 Mar 05

One instance a DVD did not arrive. One email & another was sent. (No the first one didn't turn up!)

esbe 14:20 17 Mar 05

Never had any problems, they usually arrive within 4 - 5 days.

cheers.

ricvic 14:27 17 Mar 05

Thank you for all these endorsements of CD-wow. It is (as we all know) easy to villify a supplier on the basis of one unhappy experience. I am grateful to you for putting my experience into context (Unless you all work for CD-wow.....)

R

spuds 19:33 17 Mar 05

Try using 101cd. I have website stated 3 to 4 days delivery orders still outstanding, and one of them goe's back nearly twelve months :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…