cclonline.com

The Brigadier 16:26 21 Jan 07

any good?

Stuartli 17:48 21 Jan 07

The general consensus seems to be that this is a good outlet to deal with in all areas.

spuds 18:25 21 Jan 07

No Problem company, or at least they were not, when I used them regular a year or so back, and made quite a number of purchases.

Jake_027 19:24 21 Jan 07

I ordered my laptop from them and also a router, usb wireless adaptor, a Western Digital mybook and tv tuner late night on new years day, the mybook came on the 3rd and the laptop on the 4th at 9am, everything else had arrived by lunchtime. Laptop came with no receipt (must have been accidental) so I emailed them, they sent a copy via email to print and one came through in the post 2 days later as well, so they don't ignore you once you have finished buying. They also won PC Pro online retailer of the year 2006 as well (why I chose them) and they certainly lived up to it. I have no problem in recommendin them whatsoever.

Jake

namtas 19:36 21 Jan 07

They have been around for a while they are close to me, I have always had good service, they have a very professional customer reception area and they seem to have a good return customer basis.

Zero G 19:48 21 Jan 07

They had bad press about 4 years ago so they must have cleaned up their act.

Dizzy Bob 20:00 21 Jan 07

Used them about a year ago.

Placed order in the evening, arrived 11am next day.

Very good experience.

DB

FatboySlim71 22:27 22 Jan 07

I have used them on several occasions with no problems.

JYPX 02:03 23 Jan 07

And not just online either....A great place to buy a laptop if you are anywhere near Bradford/Leeds. Very keen prices and you can walk in and take it away with you. (There is a small surcharge for credit card payment so use your switch card)

FreeCell 09:43 23 Jan 07

They were "highly recommended" in the PC Pro (dare I mention them here!)Awards for On-line Retailerin 2006. Amazon were rated "Best" and Scan were also "highly recommended".

stevelincsuk 11:19 23 Jan 07

I have been using them for around 5-6 year now, excellent service well recommended.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…