CCL Online - Outstanding Service

Dizzy Bob 11:42 30 Jun 05

I ordered a Car audio unit from CCL online click here (a funky unit that will play direct from SD card and USB memory sticks).

I used CCL as they were cheaper than ebuyer and Novatech who I have used before.

I placed the order online on Wednesday evening around 7pm. Within 5 minutes I had recieved an email confirming receipt of order. 5 minutes later i recieved a text message confirming the order had been picked and despatched via city link.

The parcel turned up at 11.30 this morning.

16 hours (including overnight) from order to getting it in my hands, and all on a standard delivery option.

Well done CCLonline

Stuartli 12:43 30 Jun 05

..and, as you have already pointed out, CCL's prices are usually extremely competitive.

Simsy 13:53 30 Jun 05

service from them in the past as well.

The only drawback is the website, which I find a bit cumbersome.

Regards,

Simsy

Dizzy Bob 19:47 04 Jul 05

A quick update. I had the audio unit fitted today, and the sound quality is excellent.

Within 10 seconds of inserting an SD card, or mu USB memory stick, it played all the mp3's faultlessly, and diplayed the ID tags on the scrolling display.

It looks and sounds like a far more expensive unit, with the added bonus of SD card playback and USB memory stick support

excellent

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…