CCL ON LINE (?)

jarani 00:10 27 Jul 07

I am getting to the point of placing an order for a laptop with this company - please may I have any comments of your experience

any promotional vouchers ?

your comments would be much appreciated - jarani

Jake_027 00:36 27 Jul 07

no vouchers, but they are cheap enough, excellent customer service, and if you have any quieries live chat is great. If you live near bradford you can pick up as well. Got my laptop from there, ordered 2nd jan, delivered 4th jan. No problems at all. I would highly recommend them

mimram 08:09 27 Jul 07

I have been using them for years (both for business and privately) and have always received excellent service.

Taff™ 10:55 27 Jul 07

Absolutely no problems with them. Place your order for standard delivery and it will be with you very quickly, usually next day via City Link. You`ll get e-mails confirming every stage and a text message when the order is despatched. You can track it on City Links site.

jarani 15:13 27 Jul 07

many thanks for your responses - all very supportive - this is the value of this Forum - order now placed - regards - jarani

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…