CCL excellent service

sputnick 10:26 20 Jan 06

After reading your replies I e-mailed CCL computers click here I asked if I could actually talk to a person if I had any probs,
They replied quickly telling me that they had telephone lines to all there departments if I needed them. Feeling confident I ordered my graphics card and received it early the next morning. Excellent delivery as well as e mails to tell me the position of my order.
Why cant PCW offer the same service???

spuds 11:01 20 Jan 06

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so your proof would be reliability of the connection to the individual, if and when problems occur. Having said that, I did use CCL a couple of years ago, and their service was very good at that time.

rmcqua 11:01 20 Jan 06

Nice, easy to use website too.

JYPX 12:06 20 Jan 06

Great to hear these comments about CCL. Although their prices are as keen as just about anyone on-line you can walk into their warehouse near Bradford and buy a laptop or whatever , over the counter, at the same price.

rmcqua 12:35 20 Jan 06

Nice to be able to do that. Wish I lived in Bradford, well sort of, if you know what I mean.

I have been and recommending CCL to my friends for the excellent service and keen pricing. Returned item no problem.

I would steer clear of Savastore.com/ Watford electronics, there solution to customer problems is not to answer mails, cut you off and be belligerent. They send you to the manufacturer and try and charge you for collecting items. I wrote to the MD to complain about the item and the service, guess what no answer. Not a happy customer… one year on!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…