CCL Computers

2new2pcs 15:48 19 Nov 03

Have any of the forum users had experiences of CCL Computers?

They're quite close to me in Bradford so I thought I'd take a look. I've also seen reviews of their PCs in PCA as well as rival mags like Plus.

Have you ever bought, used or returned a CCL machine?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Stuartli 17:18 19 Nov 03

I've always heard good things about CCL - certainly their prices are good, although some items are not the latest and greatest known brands.

TOPCAT® 18:22 19 Nov 03

is built with components from CCL. CCL are very good people to deal with, in my opinion.

click here to see their current pricelist - updated every weekday. TC.

spuds 19:31 19 Nov 03

I dealt with this company about 6 months ago, and I had no problems with their help or service.Seemed like a nice bunch of people. Call in and have a chat with them, as you say, they are local to you.

Joe McG 21:29 19 Nov 03

2new2pcs,

i've dealt with CCL lots of times, and can only offer praise for the service i have received.

Psiman 21:38 19 Nov 03

Excellent, used them many times. CCL and OC UK are my two regular suppliers.

I purchased an Asus motherboard from CCL a few months ago which appeared to be faulty from new. Returned it to CCL for testing, they agreed it was faulty and it was replaced and returned to me all within 4 working days.

Not quite the cheapest, but excellent service.

2new2pcs 09:17 20 Nov 03

They seem to have a really good rep so I think I'll give them a shot.

byfordr 12:41 20 Nov 03

I got a hard drive off them recently. Although the website indicated quick delivery (under 3days) it took a week for dispatch, and another week before I got it (due to me being out when the delivery people came) These things happen. No problems, fairly helpful staff, keen prices.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…