Cases and PSU's

Mr Clark 10:17 08 Sep 05

Hi,

This is probably not the most exciting part of upgrading but important nonetheless.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good supplier of silent PSUs and/or cases.

I need to quieten down my PC but still require a hefty PSU.

I'd appreciate any advice.

AndySD 14:54 08 Sep 05

I brought mine from Overclockers co uk click here

Mr Clark 17:01 08 Sep 05

Thanks for the reply.

wee eddie 17:40 08 Sep 05

Amazing stuff

click here

several positive and very few negative postings

harps1h 21:25 08 Sep 05

i bought from komplett.co.uk and found them competitive in price and delivery cost. i did an upgrade 2 months ago and bought the hiper 580 watt modular psu. it is quiet ans effecient and i suffer no dips or surges in power - highly recommended. as for the case try the coolermaster stacker. there an acre of space in there for cooling and if you get the crossflow it keeps the case extremely cool. it comes with 2x 120mm fans and a 80 mm fan in the top blow hole. however there are ample places to put in further fans easily if that is your wish. it looks impressive as well, though it is a heavy case as it is mainly constructed of steel. unless you in tend lugging it around quite honestly this is not really an issue

Aspman 15:42 09 Sep 05

I like Antec cases. Look at the Sonata model it's marketed as a quiet case.

Also QuietPC.co.uk have lots of silent, but expensive options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…