Cartridge World

handful 19:11 22 Jul 03

With all the talk of recycling....I passed a shop today that recently opened called Cartridge World who amongst other things refill and guarantee inkjet cartridges. Does anyone have any experience of them and are they worth having a look at?? They quote me £14 for black and £15 for colour refills for my Lexmark X85. I could refill myself for less but seems reasonable.

carver 22:03 22 Jul 03

They are very good, I use them for my Lexmark and for the price it's not worth messing about filling your own. Also if they refill a cartridge and you have a problem they will replace it without any hassle.

microswift 22:07 22 Jul 03

I took an Epson chipped cartridge to Cartridge World for refilling (the cartridge had been empty for about four months) after inserting it, it would not return to the start position, Cartridge World refunded my £10 without question. Although my cartridge failed to work, they seem to have a lot of success with others.

Saltyseadog 07:57 23 Jul 03

I've used cartridge world to refill an HP deskjet cartridge and am very pleased with the results, I'm due for a fefill of my colour cartridge and I'll certainly use them again.

Saltyseadog 07:58 23 Jul 03

Sorry should have spell checked meant 'refill'.

anchor 09:31 23 Jul 03

Never heard of them.

Do you know if they have branches around the UK, and where they are?.

handful 10:37 23 Jul 03

Thanks for all the comments...and anchor if you phone 0800 1833800 they will give you the location of their nearest store.

Tenner 10:45 23 Jul 03

I think you'll find it's a franchise, just waiting for a local entrepreneur to take up the challenge. I can only speak from local experience, but they are keen to deliver to our Office pdq. Nothing is too much trouble.

Regards

anchor 13:40 23 Jul 03

Just found their web site:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…