Cartridge World

carver 20:57 13 Sep 03

I've just bought a new printer from Cartridge World, the only problem was they didn't have what I wanted in stock. They ordered the printer, it arrived next day to the shop as promised, then they delivered it to my house which is about 3 miles from the shop, on top of this first refills are free for all 4 ink tanks, then to Crown it I was asked if I had a USB cable and when I said no they gave me a free cable. Now this is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE. And it was cheaper than at PC World.

Forum Editor 12:12 14 Sep 03

That is good service.

If only some other companies would get the same message the computing world would be a better place.

spuds 12:48 14 Sep 03

Great achievement, and well deserving a mention. Lets hope, that all goe's well on the printing.I have stated on many occassions within these forum's, that some companies can get their customer services right, if they put their mind to it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…