Cartex Ltd. Problem?

provider 2 11:45 24 Jan 07

Am I the last to know again, or is there a major problem with Cartex UK? Attempts to e-mail their customer services using both AOL and Yahoo e-mail have encountered a "fatal error".

€dstowe 13:57 24 Jan 07

Have you tried phoning them?

01765 690790

provider 2 15:22 24 Jan 07

Edstowe,

That is also peculiar. I called their number only to be told by an old lady that no, this was not Cartex Ltd and that she had never heard of yhat company.
Just off the phone to BT (20 mins trawling through menues, of course)...result? Not exactly, they have the same number for Cartex as I have and as far as they are concerned it`s working fine!

provider 2 15:51 24 Jan 07
  spuds 17:24 24 Jan 07

Cartex went through a bad patch of customer complaints, then everything seemed to have turn out fine.

The information that I have found for Cartex: Telephone 0870 243 5610 (20 lines) e-mail: [email protected] Website: click here

If BT are suggesting that the Cartex telephone number is the same that you are using, but is being answered by someone who doesn't know Cartex, then get BT to make a check for you.

€dstowe 17:36 24 Jan 07

The number I quoted was copied and pasted from the Cartex website. I'm very sorry for misleading you - and the old lady.

The same number is on the web address that spuds gives.

I recall some time ago there were huge problems with Cartex - many complaints were posted on here.

provider 2 10:15 25 Jan 07
  provider 2 10:25 25 Jan 07

Edstowe,

I think we were both misled by the number given on the Cartex website. However, when I read out the number given for Cartex the old lady said, "No, thet`re wrong. That`s my number."

However, when I managed to contact Cartex by e-mail I was told they too had rung their own number and heard their own receptionist saying the line was busy and to call again later.

Looks as if the same number has been allocated to two subscribers but I`ve not heard of that happening before.

€dstowe 11:19 25 Jan 07

Surprised the confusion has never happened before.

provider 2 12:30 25 Jan 07

Edstowe,

Me too. Can`t help thinking I`ve made a mistake somewhere but I`m reluctant to call the number again lest I be suspected of an act of harrassment or stalking, perhaps.

On the other hand, the transfer from website to e-mail "send to" (from the Cartex complaints page) produced "[email protected]" again today....a process that usually goes so seamlessly that I hardly bother to check it.

provider 2 12:41 25 Jan 07

Also, even I am not capable of missdialling the same number twice, the second time having been done with more than the usual amount of care.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5