Carrera....again

Celyn35 19:04 18 Feb 03

My problem with Carrera may seen small compared with other posts but here goes anyway. Ordered PC last November. Delivered within 4 weeks. 1st problem, no Windows Auth code.Phoned Carrera and an hour later they phoned back with number.Did not receive games software as advertised but it was of no interest to me so I wasn,t bothered.However lack of recovery CD was a problem, which I mentioned on the phone when they gave me the Windows Auth code, and was told they would sort it out. Well Xmas came and went bot no CD. So in Jan I e-mailed them. Got a reply stating I gave the wrong serial Number (why have 2?) and after I gave the correct one it all went quiet. So I e mailed Mark Johanson who said he was passing my request to "customer services".This was on 3/2/03, but still no joy.Ive e mailed him again. Its only a small point but It certainly puts you off recommending them to friends, and makes you worry how they would cope with a big problem!

Starfox 21:36 18 Feb 03

There seems to have been a lot of negative posts about this company of late,it would appear that they have taken over the position of most complaints and faults from Mesh.Has anyone anything good to say about carrera.

astral traveller 22:35 18 Feb 03

"Has anyone anything good to say about carrera"
Eventually click here

*mark 22:46 18 Feb 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…