Carrera Warranty

Celyn35 18:35 21 Oct 03

I purchased a Computer from Carrera which was delivered on 28/11/02. Part of the reason I purchased from them was their 3yr on site warranty. I received a letter from repair-line today saying my 1 YEAR warranty had expired.I have sent both them and Carrera a copy of the e-mail I received at the time of purchase confirming it was a 3year warranty. Anyone else had any similar problems. I will let you know if the matter is resolved

Carrera SSC 13:38 22 Oct 03

Carrera sell machines with 1 Year Return to Base Warranty, 1 Year On-site Warranty & 3 Years on-site warranty and a 24x7x365 software support line The warranty period & service is dependent on the machine and is showed clearly on the invoice, adverts and order acknowledgment.
If the customer has only 1 years warranty the repair division write to the customer after 11 months to ask if the customer would like to extend the warranty.
In this case it looks as though the customer has received a warranty upgrade form which if the order shows 3 years warranty they should not have received.
Carrera would ask the customer to email [email protected] for confirmation of the warranty with the corresponding serial number and invoice number and apologises in advance for any concern.

Celyn35 18:05 22 Oct 03

I received an e-mail from repai-line today confirmin the warrenty is 3 years on site.Thank you for the swift reply

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…