Carrera SSC - Most Unimpressed! They're slack.

GibsonSt19 17:07 03 Jan 05

Ordered an Octan AIW, but decided to tailor the system for my needs.

I was delivered about a week before Christmas, with...

Wrong Case
Wrong TFT Monitor
Wrong GFX Card
No DVI Adapter, so can't check other components as I can't hook the monitor up.

Called them before Christmas to express my dissatisfaction, however their attitude was lax to say the least. They said they'd get the adapter out to me very shortly, but this still hasn't been recieved.

Waiting for Customer Sevices on the phone is like waiting to die (exaggeration of course), and they don't appear to reply to ANY emails (and the last email I sent, was also CC'd to the Director, yet still no response. I personally don't understand how companies like this survive when providing such shocking Customer Services.

I'm not sure whether to reject the lot and demand a refund. That process would probably take a few weeks, so I don't know whether it would be worth it :(

Any suggestions as to how I can get some action out of them?

Thanks

GibsonSt19 17:09 03 Jan 05

I got no Windows XP Home OEM CD, and no driver disks etc.

Would anyone else take action?

anchor 17:21 03 Jan 05

The chances are they will all be back at work by tomorrow, after a long Xmas/New Year break. Many firms seems to do this.

Hopefully, things will be sorted out then. Try phoning, (and maybe faxing), Tuesday morning.

Tel: 0871 222 3456
Fax: 0870 443 1620

Hope all is resolved soon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…