Carrera pc's........any feedback welcome.

romanab 21:13 14 Mar 04

A friend of mine is in the market for a new pc,he has around 800 pounds to spend and has asked me for advice(the fool).I myself have a Mesh system and so have no problem recommending the Mesh M2800+XL(or whatever thier latest system is for this price at time of purchase).I have also singled out the Carrera Octan 2800SE but know very little about Carrera and would love some views on thier systems and support,they have an excellent warranty but I would like to know how good they are when a problem arises and how quick they are to resolve it as I would hate my friend to have trouble with whoever I recommend.
Any feedback would be much appreciated........Cheers

Diodorus Siculus 22:11 14 Mar 04

Carrera have a presence on these forums, so you can have confidence in them; Mesh have an even more active presence and as a result I would be seriously interested in buying from them.

spuds 23:57 14 Mar 04

Would suggest that you try a PCA forum search, which should give you some interesting feedback on Carrera.

bibo1465 22:27 26 Jan 05

hi

I bought a carrera pc about 3 months ago. I am so happy with this pc.I wasn't wrong when i bought the pc from them(carrera).

It works pecfectly well,no problem at all.

The sales person which i bought from was so helpful,and polite.His name is (Stan williams).

The most thing i like is the technical support is 24/7/365.which you can't find in any other company.

I paid about £110 to extend to 5 years software technical support.I am already have 3 years as well for hardware technical support.again they are open everyday all day even weekend.

Ones i had small problem with my pc, i called technical support 22.00pm, they said to me the technical support person will call you with one hour.

One hour exactly after the phone the technical support person called me,they even call you at work if you prefer,and he was so helpful,kind,and polite.

I would definitely buy from Carrera again.and i recommend you to buy from them.

whatever you choose good luck for you
habib

spuds 23:05 26 Jan 05

The previous last posting was here on the 14.03.04.If you check the forum today, you will find that Carrera are in administration ie gone bust.Hope you paid by credit card!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…