Carrera contact address needed

ray27 19:23 25 Nov 03

Has anyone got any advice on whom to contact at CARRERA SSC about the wrong items being delivered.
I need an address that I can send a letter to as the telephone doesn’t seem to be the answer.

I have been given the wrong monitor and they keep promising to send the correct keyboard and mouse but they seem reluctant to do this
Cheers Ray

christmascracker 21:30 25 Nov 03

click here

This previous thread gives addresses & also an email address.

The thread is a few months old but worth a try.

Have you not got an address on an invoice ?

Hope this helps and you get things sorted out

Djohn 01:21 26 Nov 03

Hope these numbers are of some help to you ray27. This is a link to their website as well. j. click here

Direct Sales
Tel: 0871 2223456
Fax: 01827 283 608

Business Sales

Customer Care

Djohn 01:27 26 Nov 03

If you click on my link above it will take you to the home page, look to the yellow bar across the top of the page and you will see a "Contact" button, click on that and scroll down to a yellow envelope.

Click on the envelope and you can place your enquiries in a ready made form to email them direct. j.

ray27 08:07 26 Nov 03

Thanks every one
I have all the telphone Nos and I have been using them but dont seem to be getting anywhere.

They keep promising the missing items will be
here but they have not arrived ,they have told me this three times at the present, today will make the fourth if they dont arrive today.

I am writing to them to make sure it gets to the correct person.
After my recent experience with Mesh I am not going to let this drag on.

They told me that the Mitsubishi diomond pro 930sb was being discontinued and have sent me the iiyama as an equivalent replacement.

I have excepted this as I dont want the bother of of having to send it back.

Why is it so difficult to get what you have paid for in the computer world ?

Djohn 16:20 26 Nov 03

ray27 which model number of iiyama have you been sent as an alternative? Others will advise you if you have a better specification. iiyama are excellent monitors by the way. j.

Carrera SSC 18:05 27 Nov 03

All monitor supplies are very difficult at the moment, especially TFT and Black CRT monitors.

Carrera forecasts its orders 3 months in advance and have a larger allocation than most over vendors.

The Mitsubishi 930SB, in Black, we thought to be discontinued but have just received confirmation that we will be getting our allocation within the next two weeks. Customers who can not wait we are offering alternatives.

There is a massive shortage of TFT monitors and we have seen a dramatic price increase however we have held the price firm to our customers.

We have stock of Sharp 15” TFT (Black), 15” Carrera Beige & Black, 17” Carrera TFT Beige & Black, Limited Quantities of Sharp 17” DVI TFT, Mitsubishi 18” TFT.

The problems with shortages have forced some orders to be delayed slightly but we are now back on track and believe we are now in a very strong position to continue to take new orders and guarantee pre Christmas deliveries.

Should any customers have any queries please don’t hesitate to email [email protected] or [email protected]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…