carrera

croker007 13:36 16 Jan 05

i have had major problems with my carrera computer from hell,the third tower they sent came with the wrong sound system fitted, ie-
audigy 2 zs instead of what i paid for- audigy 2 plat. system the 5950 ultra graphics card started to show fault of insuffient voltage suppy, the harddrive would not reboot and was deemed faulty by there techys they said they would send out an engineer to sort all problems out.when they did not turn up i rang to find out
why ,finaly some one told me they would not be sending out an engineer because they had got the
receivers in ,many calls,many emails and some recorded delivery has taken place mainly with nick smith so called director can anyone advise.

spuds 15:48 16 Jan 05

As you have stated 'they have the receivers in', so it is now in the hand of the people who are trying to save the group of companies that Carrera are a part.

There as been a good response to the actions of Carrera within the forum this past week, so if you look at previous days postings you should find out,what options you may have available.

TomJerry 16:03 16 Jan 05

then you can contact credit card issuer because they are jointly responsible for the purchase you made on the card

rickf 10:42 19 Jan 05

See my thread Watford/Carrera above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…