Carphone Warehouse Buys Tiscali UK Assets

ame 09:38 08 May 09

At last the Tiscali saga is over. Carphone Warehouse has just agreed to buy their UK assets. As a long-serving Tiscali customer I have, believe it or not, received a good service over the last 6 years, with only a few hiccups, and the Carphone Warehouse chief acknowledges that the Tiscali UK management have done a pretty good job bearing in mind their lack of funds to improve matters. Hopefully now investment and improvements will follow. I'll also be able to keep my Tiscali e-mail address in the short to medium term, which is also good news. Bye-bye, Tiscali!

Managing ed 10:27 08 May 09
  spuds 11:40 08 May 09

Big is not always beautiful, look at the mess Tiscali got themselves into with all the mergers and acquisitions.

As a Tiscali and before that Lineone subscriber, lets hope that the service improves, and all the previous customer service problems can become a thing of the past!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…