canterwood, springdale, northbridge?????

  westdudes 15:45 19 Jan 04

i've seen these terms on for motherboards, processors etc..... but when i look on websites such as they arn't mentioned. could somebody please explain what these terms are? im only an intermidiate lol


  -Beb- 16:15 19 Jan 04

Canterwood and springdale are the names given to the northbridge intel chipsets. I think springdale is the 865 chip and canterwood is the 875 chip

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now