//some 3rd party need geo

Cant read Msgtag messages on my email

sharpyspooksuk 20:05 14 May 06

Hi. I use a web based email like yahoo and excite called Fastmail.fm and I have this problem. Everytime I try and read their MSGTAG messages I get an error saying Ive got to show images. I do that and I still cant read the emails. The error message I get is Some person requires a confirmation of receipt for this email.

To accept this message, please follow the instructions below. This allows you to read the message and lets Brett Kennedy know when you have received it.

Microsoft Outlook Express: click the "Click here to download pictures" text above this message.
Microsoft Outlook 2003: click the "Click here to download pictures" text above this message, then select "Download pictures" from the popup menu.
Mozilla Thunderbird: click the "Show Images" button above this message.
This message has been encoded with MSGTAG Mutual Mail. For more information about how MSGTAG works, or if you are having trouble viewing this message, please visit the MSGTAG information page.

I dont use any of them programs listed above. Do I need to install MSGTAG myself or what else can I do

€dstowe 06:31 15 May 06

See my reply to your duplicate post in Hwlproom.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…