Canon SX280 HS Port how to connect to it?

Ex plorer 13:30 PM 20 Jul 13

Hi I have just purchased a new Canon SX280 HS. Its for my brother who is not camera wise. To see the manual as far I can see you pop the CD into PC it asks you to connect the camera to the PC and view to down load the manual
There is a USB cable supplied with the camera to connect to the camera.

Its supposed to be under a rubber flap at the bottom of the camera lifting the rubber flap is a round hole.

Its supposed to be a HDMI port to connect to an HDTV, as well as a mini USB port for PC connectivity.

I am used to cameras and computers but for the life of me I cant see how to connect the cabled small flat type USB to the camera.

I do need the manual as the booklet is where to put battery switch on very Basic.

I will try with out camera attached what say you. Just waiting for battery to charge first.

Ex plorer 13:36 PM 20 Jul 13

Oh Boy what an Idiot its on the side of the camera I dont believe after looking round the camera for twenty minuets I missed it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016