Canon Printer i865 Best Buy

Ty Mawn 17:42 03 Aug 04

I have recently bought a printer from, it arrived without any problem and in the time promised. The problem I have is that the books provided are in French including the guarantee. I have been in touch with dabs, they passed me on to the suppliers of the handbooks, they charge £11 for the English version.Looking at the books I think that they are essential to get the full value of the printer.

marjted 18:20 03 Aug 04

click here

This link should take you to the Aussie Canon site and the manual is available for download in English from there. You may have to go a little further into the site to locate it.

Djohn 19:23 03 Aug 04

click here UK site give Canon a phone call, explain and they will most likely send it free of charge.

grumpano 17:04 04 Aug 04

The intructions for the printer arn't very good the help pages tell you all you need to know.Oh and by the way, you have bought an exellent printer.

jakimo 19:05 06 Aug 04

Dabs are passing the buck,you bought the printer from them so they are responsible for any shortages or problems,and not a third party

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…