Canon pixma MG 7550 Printer.

littlejohn28 09:47 16 Dec 14

A friend has asked me how to print a photograph on his printer. His son installed the printer and then took off leaving has dad to use it. The problem is that though he can print a text document he cannot print a picture or a photograph, and asked me if I could help him. I cannot, and wondered if anyone out there could pinpoint the problem. In anticipation I thank you for your assistance. Littlejohn.

spuds 13:21 16 Dec 14

Wasn't the printer supplied with a User Manual and instructions, if not, then you might find something from Canon support that might help click here

john bunyan 16:50 16 Dec 14

littlejohn28

What software is used for pictures? I have a Canon MG6450 and use Photoshop to print pictures rather than the printer's own software. If the drivers are correctly installed there is an option to use TWAIN interface so you can select parameters such as print quality, paper type etc.

Most photo software lets you print via its programme.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…