canon i965 printer consumables

Mike_R 20:47 26 Nov 03

I've just taken delivery of the printer and would welcome advice on the best and cheapest place to get glossy photo print paper 6X4 and A4, and ink.
Only just set up the printer so it's early days. My old printer was an Epson Photo750 which would insist in printing greenish shadows on photos. The Canon trial print service seemed spot on for the 965.

toxin 10:53 27 Nov 03

Hi Mike!

I have a BJC8200 which uses the same Canon ink tanks as the i965; I have been using Jet Tec compatible cartridges for some months now, without any problems, and a darn sight cheaper than Canon OEM.

They're made in Boston Lincs, gauranteed 100%, cost around the £3 mark, and are available from numerous suppliers on the web.

Do a Google search and take your pick.

Toxin.

Jester2K II 11:37 27 Nov 03

try click here for ink and paper..

wags 13:03 27 Nov 03

I agree with Jester2K II' recommendation. I have a Canon i850 and always use originals, as my experience with compatibles has not been particularly good.

Also, worth periodically checking PC World for photo paper promotions. I recently bought A4 Fuji glossy heavy weight photo paper - 40 sheets at £9.99 rather than the 'usual' price of £19.99.

byfordr 18:25 27 Nov 03

I think the 7 in 7dayshop stands for the amount of days it takes to deliver! Very keen prices though.

I would advise buying canon originals. For that I haven't found a cheaper place than here.

click here

very good prices, reasonably quick delivery

Mike_R 15:44 28 Nov 03

Thanks everyone. I've ordered replacement cartridges from 7Dayshop and 6X4 photo paper from PriceStorm. I couldn't find anything cheaper on Yahoo.

Jester2K II 15:52 28 Nov 03

and Price Storm goes into the favorites....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017