canon i850

zanne 16:11 30 Aug 03

Has anyone got one of these ,what do you think of it? I want to print photos etc

Greville 17:45 30 Aug 03

I've had mine two months amd am pleased. I use an Olympus C-50 Zoom digital camera ( 5 M pixels) and have had some excellent prints.

Greville

wags 22:13 30 Aug 03

I bought mine on Thursday. I use an Olympus C4000 (4mp) camera. The results are fantastic and very quick ( circa 3 mins for A4 on best quality setting using glossy photo paper). My old Epson 760 takes 25 mins to perform the same feat!)

This is a high quality product. Buy one, you will not regret it.

bowman 22:21 30 Aug 03

Had mine one week and No problems; plus I am more than happy with output. In addition, it is so quiet; It is hard to tell if it is printing. (I use a Fuji FinePix 4700 Zoom)

Hope this helps.

empy 22:55 30 Aug 03

i bought an i850 so i can get perfect `photographic` prints on glossy paper.

it does, i also get perfect photo prints on plain white paper! It`s fast (very fast), ink usage is great, and the contact sheets it prints out are brilliant. 22 pages in roughly 5 minutes i think, haven`t actually timed it!

So basically, it`s the best thing since sliced bread and is worth MORE than every penny you pay for it.

Don`t hesitate, i can`t see myself changing it for years.

empy

wee eddie 23:20 30 Aug 03

I have recently used my i850 to print out some scans I did a while ago, of sailing watercolours, the results are difficult to distinguish from the original if one doesn't take size into account.

zanne 02:57 31 Aug 03

fantastic! thanks a lot everyone,I'll buy one later today, has aldi still got cheap photo paper?

Daibus 06:59 31 Aug 03

Yes, I purchased my Canon i850 a few weeks ago and am very pleased with it.

The colours are vibrant and even a picture printed on plain paper is really acceptable but printed on photo paper the results are excellent.
The printer is very quick and the machine is relatively quiet and the cartridges are seperate so it should not be expensive to run.

Although everyone have their preferred manufacture I think this Canon is a quality product and with excellent results.

Gwent 10:10 31 Aug 03

Aldi will have the photo-paper, in their stores on Sept 4th. It has a semi-gloss finish to it, and is very good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…