Canon i550

KARINA 14:25 27 May 03

Hi..........i know i previously asked about the Epson.....i was just browsing the net and saw a review for the Canon i550 from Personal Computer sounds cheap to run.....any comments......

muppetmark 07:56 28 May 03

I've had mine about a month 4 separate cartridges, prints good photos, not got anywhere near needing new carts yet but when i priced them in PCW before buying the printer they were cheaper than any others.

Installation on xp was simple. I'm very pleased with it, previously had an Epson 480 stylus colour

KARINA 08:58 28 May 03

would you say that its better than an Epson 480......where did you buy your canon from.....and how much was it......when i read the review from Personal Computer World (March 2003) it was priced at £179.......but its now selling at £92 at Ebuyer......and roughly how much are the cartridges for the Canon and where do you buy them from............thanks for any feedback

muppetmark 13:08 29 May 03

Yes much better than the Stylus 480 which is about 2 yrs old, quieter, beter print speed, bought from comet at £110 approx on special offer , Epson carts at PCW/comet £18ish, Canon were about £3 cheaper I seem to recall, local stationery supplier tho has original epson colour carts at £12 not yet checked the price of the canons there. Will probably find carts even cheaper at comp fairs, for the epson found compatibles in black 3 for £5, not yet needed to replace any of the canons carts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…