Canon i455 - Excellent Printer

Andybear 11:36 15 May 04

I needed a new printer and, having read the PCA mag review of the Canon i455, decided to get it. It was the right decision! It's not too big (ideal for me, as space is limited) and is a breeze to set up, including the print head alignment (something which I had major problems with on my old Epson). The quality of the printing is excellent, including photos. It's widely available - I bought mine in Argos for £79.99. I've seen it cheaper on the 'net but this way it was less hassle.

So if anyone's looking for a good quality printer which doesn't break the bank, then this is ideal. Thanks PCA for the review.

computernerdiamnot 02:40 16 May 04

I have a canon i350 and i noticed the same as you regarding the print head alignment, no probs as i have mostly used Epson i was suprised by the crisp sharp borderless prints. Also the original inks are not that expensive so if you are one of those few who want to use original ink for photos if you dont like the compatible ink.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…