cancelled online orders

hayeside 18:57 16 Mar 03

Not a moan but a thank you to PCadvisor for some really effective advice. I ordered goods from Symantec and then found the delivery charge eqaulled the saving on the goods so cancelled my order. However, FedEx delivered the goods two days later. Symantec refunded the cost of the product within days but left me out of pocket on the delivery costs.

On the advice of PCadvisor I wrote to Symantec and am happy to report they have refund the delivery costs. Well done Symantec and well done PCadvisor.

It just goes to show how much our subscriptions are reallly worth.

Thank you PCadvisor

wee eddie 20:50 16 Mar 03

I am suprised that you completed the order without doing your research first.

If someone came into my Coffee House. Had an espresso and a fresh baked scone.

Then returned half an hour later. Saying that a similar product was cheaper down the road. Could he have his money back, including the waitresses wages.

I should have gone into what my staff call "John Cleese Mode"

I think they have been very fair to you in accepting a straight loss with such good grace.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:41 16 Mar 03

When you order goods you effectively complete a supply contract. Symantec are being more than reasonable. Learn from this.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…