canceling broadband

sloan_5 17:58 17 Jun 08

Hi all

I'd like to cancel my broadband subscription as I no longer have a functional laptop.

I'm not sure if I'd ever want to start up again at the same address, or a different address, or use mobile broadband if and when I got a replacement computer.

Should I still get a MAC code just in case?

cheers all

sloan

^wave^ 19:04 17 Jun 08

from what i was told when i left pipex they are only valid for 30 days any body have other imformation

Pine Man 19:22 17 Jun 08

Spot on - 30 days only.

ronalddonald 20:00 17 Jun 08

mobile broadband, here r 2 versions
1. Pay as you go you have to buy the usb modem
2. A contract where you pay £10 for 1gb or 15gb at £15 a month.

U can plug the usb modem inot any computer and load the sotware and it works. U dont need a mac for 3 mobile boradband.

I left Aol by ring them up but i had enough woith them and canceeled, they give a choice ofupto 30 days or you can have them immdeiately terminate your contrtact.

Covergirl 12:42 18 Jun 08

It's a wordy thread but have a read click here

ronaldonald appears to be a happy customer so things may have improved in the last 6 months, but beware.

Coverage is also an issue with mobile bb in rural areas. I think you get 3 days return with Three and about two weeks with Vodafone.

You'll need to cancel existing bb or you'll continue paying but you may be able to keep a cheap line rental with existing contract.

Stuartli 13:17 18 Jun 08

Your local library probably has readily available internet access for public use - all the libraries in my MBC's large area provide the facility.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017