canceling broadband

sloan_5 17:58 17 Jun 08

Hi all

I'd like to cancel my broadband subscription as I no longer have a functional laptop.

I'm not sure if I'd ever want to start up again at the same address, or a different address, or use mobile broadband if and when I got a replacement computer.

Should I still get a MAC code just in case?

cheers all

sloan

^wave^ 19:04 17 Jun 08

from what i was told when i left pipex they are only valid for 30 days any body have other imformation

Pine Man 19:22 17 Jun 08

Spot on - 30 days only.

ronalddonald 20:00 17 Jun 08

mobile broadband, here r 2 versions
1. Pay as you go you have to buy the usb modem
2. A contract where you pay £10 for 1gb or 15gb at £15 a month.

U can plug the usb modem inot any computer and load the sotware and it works. U dont need a mac for 3 mobile boradband.

I left Aol by ring them up but i had enough woith them and canceeled, they give a choice ofupto 30 days or you can have them immdeiately terminate your contrtact.

Covergirl 12:42 18 Jun 08

It's a wordy thread but have a read click here

ronaldonald appears to be a happy customer so things may have improved in the last 6 months, but beware.

Coverage is also an issue with mobile bb in rural areas. I think you get 3 days return with Three and about two weeks with Vodafone.

You'll need to cancel existing bb or you'll continue paying but you may be able to keep a cheap line rental with existing contract.

Stuartli 13:17 18 Jun 08

Your local library probably has readily available internet access for public use - all the libraries in my MBC's large area provide the facility.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…