Is Canada cheaper

joebloggs1 01:07 20 Mar 05

Visiting Canada soon - does anyone know ig items like Game Boy Advance SP or Nintendo DS etc are a lot cheaper out there

rickf 10:22 20 Mar 05

Was there last year. Can't tell you about the specific items you mentioned but my impression was that things were around 15% to 20% cheaper. At least the items I looked at. Bought an Epiphone Electric Guitar and saved around £60. The shop was really keen to sell and the service was excellent. They did not have the one I wanted and got one to delivered from another branch some 200 miles away the next day for me. How's that for service.

Salinger 11:25 20 Mar 05

You can check some prices here click here

Salinger 11:27 20 Mar 05

You might need this, too click here

spuds 13:35 20 Mar 05

Remember to take the following into consideration, before you purchase,as these suggestions may prove a deciding factor on any return to the UK. Warranties not transferable,Credit card consumer rights not applicable, import duties, possible extra baggage allowances and airport/aircraft security. Remember that certain computer related items may have an export/import restriction imposed.

Sounds bad, but that bargain and few pounds/dollars saved, can turn out to be a problem after you have that great purchase.

sunny staines 15:04 20 Mar 05

in some parts of canada sales tax is not added till you get to the till. graphics cards are a lot cheaper there.

Salinger 18:18 20 Mar 05

I forgot about the Sales Tax, You can add 15% to all the prices quoted (Ontario) 8% Government + 7% provincial.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…