Can a tablet do this?

scaredlady 17:45 PM 15 Aug 12

Hi at the moment I have a lenovo x121e thinkpad. I am thinking of getting a tablet for when travelling. I would like to be able to connect my camera to the tablet-I know I can with the sony and lenovo tablets-tranfer my pictures and tweek them on the tablet. Does any tablets have the software to enable me to do that.?

Woolwell 20:27 PM 15 Aug 12

You can connect an sd card to an iPad, load the photos and edit them with an app. But you have to buy the camera connector and may have to pay for the app.

Forum Editor 00:09 AM 16 Aug 12

I seriously recommend that you buy an iPad. I use one when travelling, and have come to rely on it for daily use. In my opinion it beats all other tablets by miles.

The iPad camera connector mentioned by Woolwell will cost you around £25.

The best photo-editing software for the iPad is called Filterstorm. It will set you back about £2:50, but it would be a bargain at ten times that price.

scaredlady 07:11 AM 16 Aug 12

Thank you very much for the replies. Husband has an ipad, I will mention the replies to him. I was hoping to stay away from Apple ,but it appears I may not have that wish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Jean Jullien, Supermundane and more design badges for Farmdrop's 'local food revolution'

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know