Can anyone recommend a Sims game

erkmatrix 13:09 09 Jan 03
  erkmatrix 13:09 09 Jan 03

I'm new to games and thought the sims games sounded interesting but there like loads of them I've seen on amazon and just wondered if there as like a essential sims game to get.

Elrond 13:12 09 Jan 03

Do you mean as in The Sims game where you deal with the little people or SImCIty. My g/f has the original The Sims game and there are so many new ones out now i think a lot are updates to that. So i think you'd be best off with the original

erkmatrix 13:22 09 Jan 03

Right yeah the sims people game, so you'd recomment SimCity, right I've seen SimCity 4 is out real soon , and gets a 5 out of 5 on amazon so might wait for that one.

Elrond 13:37 09 Jan 03

Sorry if i confused you i meant you'd probably need The Sims(people game) not sim city. If that's the one you were originally looking at.

Revo 14:16 09 Jan 03

I've just bought this game for my daughter for Christmas, Got the Sims Deluxe edition as it came with the expansion packs Livin it up, and Sims Editor)

There are also further expansions to the game such as:

The Sims Unleashed
The Sims on Holiday
The Sims House Party
The Sims Hot Date

These packs need the original sims game to work.
also there is an online version being released this year.

Try looking at click here

Hope this helps

deke 14:31 09 Jan 03

bought this for daughters xmas , cant get on the computer now as she is totally enthralled with the game

Revo 14:40 09 Jan 03

yup, know that feeling :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…