can anyone recommend a good multifunction printer

erkmatrix 13:44 17 Sep 04

Hi I'm after a good Multifuction printer for my business with all 4 Printer, scanner, copier and fax. Seen Epson have some good ones without the fax machine which is a shame as really wanted all 4 in one.

Anyone know of a good priced one and whats the best online shop to but from now adays

Is it or are they others I should check out.

thms 16:10 17 Sep 04

Have a look here click here

I have an Epson Stylus Photo RX500 though it doesn't have fax facility. As I don't need it I can live without it.

Noleg24 18:09 17 Sep 04

If you want one with fax..your best bet is Hewlett Packard...I use Epson Stylus CX3200 which I love so much..its the earlier model to the CX5400 and CX6600 but she's a beauty. so I would say Hewlett Packard but also Lexmark are worth a good look too.

spuds 19:09 17 Sep 04

I use both Lemark X5150 and HP OfficeJet590. Very good machines, and work with no problems.The HP is about 8 years old, so that shows realibility of a product. Lexmark can be a little thirsty on ink, which can result in expensive cartridges.A good machine though, especially with photo print-outs.

Looking at the range of Epsons available, and their cheaper cartridges, I would say a serious consideration of these is recommended.

Regarding fax, both Lexmark and HP have this facility. But personally, I prefare an indipendent fax machine.

XP Medic 20:17 17 Sep 04

I have the HP Officejet 7130 and I am rally pleased with the quality and speed.

I have had it nearly a year now with no problems.

Highly recomended

erkmatrix 13:35 18 Sep 04

Thanks for the replies guys I'll go check them out what you recommended

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…