Campus after sales service

ARTY DAN 17:03 01 May 03

Firstly I'd like to thank Pesala,Andy SD,Wee Eddie,Goonerbill, -pops-,Tenner,Diemness,and Rabadubdub for your contributions they have helped me in my quest to find the best computer
for handling detailed artwork.It has become a quest because the research you have to do,reading reviews reading peoples contributions in consumer
watch regarding customer service. Reading contributions from Multivision customers was a real eye opener.
I have read the top ten budget pc reviews in Mays
issue of PC advisor and I was impressed with the specification of the Campus eclipse 540 GTX.It has
a three year onsite warranty.
My question is has anyone bought a PC from Campus
have you been impressed with the ordering system,
the computer it's self, any problems early on, if there have been problems that can not be resolved
over the phone how long does it take for the engineer to come out and has the problem been resolved ther and then by the engineer.
I would appreciate a response, thank you.

Mike D 17:12 01 May 03

Arty Dan

I have just picked up my 540 GTX today. Delivery supposed to be 7-10 days (OK, they do say allow up to 28 days) actually took 20 working days (order date 31 March). Main problem was trying to get someone to give me a realistic date, rather than broken promises to call back or complete system. Got it home and found that the MS Office that I had ordered was there, burt not installed, perhaps I was mistaken in my assumption that they would install it, still no problem. I actually rang the support number to check this out and they answered in a couple of rings and actually spoke common sense.
So it's fingers crossed at the moment, apart from this (and the enormous bloody boxes to shift around)everything went together as it should and I would appear to have aspeedy system.

Mike D

Terry-238458 17:14 03 May 03

Be careful. Ordered a system over 8 weeks ago, many broken promises and various reasons for failed delivery. Have written to get a refund, but still waiting for it to appear on my statement.

melmo 15:36 08 May 03

Placed order 03/03/03 several broken delivery promises later cancelled order 4 weeks later still no refund in spite of several phone calls.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…