Cameras2u or Pixmania

porci 10:05 09 Nov 03

I am about to buy a camera and with acc is in excess of ?500. Has anyone used these online shops before? Or are there any other reliable ones in the UK that supply UK power supplies?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:14 09 Nov 03

click here I've used these 5 or 6 times and have recommended them to the world and his wife...never a problem.

porci 10:18 09 Nov 03

Thx. Nice site but the cams are V expensive.Give you an example the Sony DSC-V1 is ?485 on this site.Pixmania is ?380 and cameras2u is ?419. Huge price difference for exactly the same thing. Just cant find reviews on these shops anywhere

Stuartli 10:50 09 Nov 03

Pixmania is a French company, as is Nomatica with whom I had a long and drawn out battle about two years ago; in the end Visa came to the rescue by refunding the cost of a Sony digital camera and return delivery cost for the faulty camera of ?53.

Apart from Gandalf's excellent suggestion for the Huddersfield based outlet, there's also click here, which has served me excellently in the past and was ?180 cheaper than Nomatica for the same Sony digital camcorder at ?649 including next day delivery.

Falkyrn 11:05 09 Nov 03

I have used pixmania several times now as have several friends .... excellent service good prices and delivered on time ... they are a french site (head office in paris) but this should not deter you from using them

porci 12:05 09 Nov 03

Hey folks. Not to sure if anyone knows this, but Jessops does a price match and I have just proved it by buying the DSC-V1 for ?100 less than their advertised price. If you take a printout from click here for example and take it to them, they will match the price. Very handy as they are all over London!!!

bremner 12:26 09 Nov 03

Have used this lot click here with no problem as have several colleagues.

Morpheus? 12:37 09 Nov 03

I got my nikon from cameras2u no problem at all.

porci 12:40 09 Nov 03

Wow bremner, their prices are the best. Thx taking it over to Jessops. Thx everyone for the feedback

Stuartli 08:45 10 Nov 03

..and all over the country....:-)

I brought a camera from cameras2u a few months ago.

Their prices were excellent and the camera was delivered next day by courier.

I would recommend them to anybody.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…