Calling Mesh??

t-ern 09:58 04 May 06

I was communicating with Mesh computers regarding a minor software problem approx 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing for a while and so have been trying to contact them via web and phone and e-mail but they seem to have disappeared. Web site is unavailable, I get through to the automated answering service but then the lines go dead, even the sales line!! Has anyone got some bad news for me?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:28 04 May 06

Their site does seems to be unavailable.

G

t-ern 10:33 04 May 06

And has been repeatedly over the past 1-2 weeks. Has anyone had actual contact with/from Mesh recently? I read on other forums that they are poss being referred to trading standards/inspected by Microsoft etc etc.

spuds 11:09 04 May 06

Very strange, Mesh website seems unavailable.I keep getting diverted to a domain sponser website!.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:11 04 May 06

'I read on other forums that they are poss being referred to trading standards/inspected by Microsoft etc etc.'...if you read it on the internet and on other forums it must be true then. I have also read that Elvis is alive and that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the US Govt. ...must be ture.

G

t-ern 11:15 04 May 06

Easy tiger, just asking the questions and looking around for the answers. Didn't say I believed them all. Tis strange how Mesh are totally uncontactable.
How is Elvis by the way?

truescot_1982 11:28 04 May 06

Yeah I've been having the same problem. although the first time I called I did get as far as the wee woman saying your call will be answered as soon as an advisor is available. And I'm expecting a pc to arrive this morning before 12 as I have on saturday and wednesday but hey I was told last night that the computer had been dispatched... I'm not holding my breath though

t-ern 11:36 04 May 06

God! Good luck. But perhaps the best thing would be not to get the machine at all??

truescot_1982 11:40 04 May 06

I have been having some serious doubt since I ordered it. If it doesn't arrive today I will be cancelling the order as for the cost of all these days off work I could have upgraded the pc more so than already done.

Fair enough though, if it arrives in perfect working order and today then I'll happily give them the praise they would deserve but as I said... I'm not holding my breath at the mo.

Emailed davey and waiting to hear from him...

BRYNIT 11:48 04 May 06

Just tried Meshcomputers.com no problems click here

truescot_1982 11:56 04 May 06

phones are back on now also.. supposedly my pc is now sitting waiting to be dispatched... hmm funny? I was told last night it HAD been dispatched... cancellation me thinks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…