Cable Universe and Ebuyer - service!!

newman35 09:26 21 Sep 07

On Mon morning I ordered a couple of cables from Cable Universe - and on Tues at 8am they were on my doorstep (in rural Scotland!!).

That same day (Tues)I ordered a printer from Ebuyer under their 'Free Delivery' option and it was delivered on Thurs morning.

We spend a lot of time criticising bad service and I thought that praise needs recording as well.

robbiepaul79 13:13 21 Sep 07

Good news used Ebuyer myself and had good service from them.

So Afraid 13:26 21 Sep 07

Had good service from the 2 you mention and will buy again.

spuds 18:02 21 Sep 07

You did extremely well with the deliveries, it cannot be all that 'in rural Scotland' unless you live in the outer islands ;O)

I use Ebuyer on a very regular basis, and I am more than satisfied with their service,but a couple of months ago, I had to complain about their 'free delivery' option. Some of my items were ordered on the Sunday, and were not being dispatched till the following Friday, with delivery on the following Monday/Tuesday. Ebuyer did respond promptly to my questions as to the delay and how their system works. Perhaps my ear roasting got the system improved!!.

newman35 08:34 22 Sep 07

How rural is rural?
We are over 60 miles from our sorting office, one bus a day passes the house - fields all around, wouldn't change it !!

Meshuga 19:32 22 Sep 07

newman35, I often buy from Cable Universe and that sort of service is quite normal for them. It can`t be faulted.

Micheal Knight 21:21 02 Oct 07

I agree, Ebuyer seem to be getting better with their service. I ordered a Lenovo N200 Laptop with a laptop case and flash drive. I selected the free delivery option. I was expecting the laptop to arrive seperately but to my surprise everything came together on the 5th working day from placing the order. Not bad at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…