cable broadband

wildtwin 03:02 23 Jul 05

Hi I would like to know were you got your infro for broadband as i am with telewest with my phone and tv and i pay and i pay for my broadband £17.99 a month and not what you say in your mag as it says £15 month for the 512k is this cost for new use`er and if so why as tiscali has done this in the past and thay got a fine for doing it and not offring the same deal to the old costmeners too so can you help in this ?

Forum Editor 08:59 23 Jul 05

in the magazine? Which issue, and which page?

Stuartli 12:29 23 Jul 05

You are denigrating Tiscali both unfairly and somewhat ineloquently.

Tiscali offered its own dialup customers 1MB broadband at £14.99 a month (instead of the usual £15.99) very shortly after the new broadband speeds were announced - it was a bargain at the time as it was the same price as AnyTime dialup, which is actually restricted to 150 hours a month.

It also upgraded existing 512kbps subscribers to 1MB as soon as possible free of charge.

pj123 12:47 23 Jul 05

Looks like a special introductory offer for one year only, after that it's £17.99

Obviously aimed at new customers.

click here

wildtwin 16:33 23 Jul 05

one i did mean too denigrating Tiscali both unfairly and somewhat ineloquently it was what i herd and read in the papers so if i give out the rong inpreshing sorrey ok

two it was in AUG 2005 ISSUE 121 AND IT WAS ON PAGE 120 OF THE MAG

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…