Buying new gaming pc

Tomo95 11:10 22 Jun 10

Hello, I have about £700 to spend on a new gaming pc and I wandered if anyone knew anywhere decent to get one. I have tried Novatech but unfortunately recieved two broken PC's from them so would like to see if there are any other options out there for me. Thanks for any help.

citadel 17:59 22 Jun 10

you can easily build your own and have everything just the way you want.

chub_tor 20:36 22 Jun 10

click here have a good reputation for building gaming PCs.

Armchair 09:47 23 Jun 10

I wouldn't bother. Not worth it. Most new PC games are just second rate console ports these days.

mr simon 13:59 23 Jun 10

I have to echo what citadel has said.

Building my own PC probably cost me about 15-20% more, as I used quality parts and obviously didn't order in bulk as other places do, and there was lots of head scratching and learning the sort of parts I needed and how to put it together, but once I was clued up the build was easy. I will never buy another prebuilt PC now, as my homebuild works perfectly. If it somehow develops a fault, I'm pretty sure I will be able to diagnose it as I know it inside out.

Once you build your own you won't look back.

Bertie20 14:54 24 Jun 10

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…