Buying a new computer

jackbest216 21:45 PM 08 Aug 11

Hi I wish to buy a new pc which can do anything, from games , to quick multi tasking. My budget is around £750 i need an hdmi port as i want to hock it up to my tv, and an internal wireless would be nice. I have found this one on ebay can i have your thoughts and any suggestions you may have

Many thanks Jack

chub_tor 10:38 AM 09 Aug 11

The spec is good, but before you commit yourself make sure that you know who and how you have to return it to if something goes wrong. What do you do if it is dead on arrival? Or failes to boot, or a month after you have bought it you start getting error messages etc. Who fixes it? do you have to pay the shipping both ways to get it fixed under guarantee?

What can you find out about Vibox Ltd? Are they reputable? All I can see is an 0161 number. Are there any reviews on Google? These are the things I would check out before spending my hard earned cash.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…