Buying From Mesh Computers

bigbaddom01 19:12 19 Apr 06

I have just read through a whole host of posts about how bad Mesh computers are after having just spent £2900 on a desktop PC from them. Although I now go forward with some serious worry I have decided to carry on with my purchase and see how it goes. I have previously owned 2 mesh computers (the last one being purchased 5 years ago) and to be quite homest they were fantastic (although I never had to deal with their customer services!!). I will ensure that I place future threads & let you all know how it is going. FYI it has the new Athlon FX60 processor, 2 gig of ram, 2x 512mb 7900GTX SLi'd gfx cards, 600gb of hard drive space, 20.1 inch monitor and the creative xfi fatality fps soundcard (plus a few other add ons). I feel like I am gambling a bit but you never know. Let you know how it goes!!!

Totally-braindead 19:53 19 Apr 06

It sounds like a fantastic PC.

You wouldn't like a straight swop with mine would you?

Seriously though I've seen the posts you refer to and even commented in some of them. You've had 2 Dells that you were quite happy with and hence you went and bought another. Fine, good for you and I hope all goes well.
Some of the comments that others have made are just rubbish as I'm sure you realise. And I've no doubt when these same people see your posting they will have to comment yet again. In my humble opinion Mesh are no better or worse than any other big PC manufacturer. I feel sorry for those that have had problems with a PC from any company but what they forget is just because they are unhappy they forget about the many others who are happy with their PC and make such comments as "don't buy from them they are rip of merchants" or the like. And if you try saying they are being unreasonable because their PC broke they accuse you of favouritism.

Anyway I wish you luck with your new PC and hope it will give you many happy hours of trouble free pleasure.

rmcqua 19:54 19 Apr 06

Good luck with the machine. Sounds an awful lot of money, even allowing for the great spec!

Totally-braindead 19:55 19 Apr 06

Sorry I know I said you've had 2 Dells, I of course meant 2 Mesh that you were quite happy with. I do read what I say before I click "post response" honest, I just missed that one.

Totally-braindead 20:00 19 Apr 06

I presume this is what you bought click here and I also hope you either got the price wrong or bought something else from them as the price now is £2598.99.

oresome 21:01 19 Apr 06

No doubt thousands of others have purchased Mesh computers and never had any need of customer service.

If you buy a cutting edge spec machine, I suppose you can expect a few more problems. Not enough will have been produced yet to iron out all the problems.

I hope all goes well and we don't get another long thread, just a few words of praise.

Hertz Van Rentyl 02:26 20 Apr 06

customising ups the basic price, I presume these are the add ons.

the old man 15:43 20 Apr 06

Just had a look at that spec. and I like playing games on and offline but that is one scarey monster. there is a fair amount of grunt in that system and the price is scarey enough anyway. In my humble opinion.
Totally concure with comment from oresome as well. this post is to pay homage to the beast you have bought.
Hope it is all you want and expected.

someguysomewhere 16:20 01 May 06

Is the 20.1" monitor the VX2025w? If so, would be gald to have your review/opinion...

SG Atlantis® 20:01 01 May 06

Look at that spec, :( another system that makes my puny one look like a calculator.

Enjoy your system and put the bad thoughts out of your head. They must be doing a lot more right than wrong to survive in business.

urban gorilla 21:52 01 May 06

I'm thinking of buying from Mesh too, how did it go with your purchase? it's been a while now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…