Buying from MESH

loudman 20:42 07 May 03

Hi All,
I am impressed by the MESH review in PCA june edition. Has anyone bought a system from MESH recently and if so, can you recommend them as a good build and support company.

looking forward to replies

Loudman

Fordy 20:50 07 May 03

1800athlon, no problems with it whatsoever,so I don't know how good or bad the support is.

Sir Radfordin™ 22:21 07 May 03

Mesh are fine, have bought 2 computers from them over the last year. Problems that were there solved very quickly and without any hassle.

I expect 90% of their customers are more than happy, a few of the remainding 10% have some problems that get resolved quickly and then there are a few who shout the loudest that seem to struggle to get problems sorted.

Mesh are no better or worse in my opinion than anyone else.

keith 22:46 07 May 03

Ordered the 2600 best super budget buy, should be delivered on the 14th of this month, just over 2 weeks from ordering. There is error in the PCA review as Mesh do not supply the 9500 PRO card.

I asked Mesh and they confirmed they had not supplied a PRO card for the review so not Mesh’s fault, at least a couple of messages sent to PCA and 1 thread in this forum but no response from anyone at PCA.

If you are going to spend £XXX you should check the specs with the supplier your self.

loudman 21:51 09 May 03

A big thank you to all who replied. I will take your advise and give them a try.

Again Thanks

Loudman

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…