Al94 20:08 19 Jan 07

Dell every time

Kaacee 20:37 19 Jan 07

Agree with Al94...Dell IMHO

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:42 19 Jan 07

Dell.

G

mikef. 10:36 20 Jan 07

Bought a Dell just before Christmas, ordered on line Sunday 17th Dec delivered Friday 22nd Dec, absolutely first class service and amazing value for what I got.

As the others have said very highly recommended.

Taff™ 11:04 20 Jan 07

click here I have bought several laptops from this company and their service is excellent. If you order any accessory with the laptop (A mouse will do it or additional RAM)they waive their basic delivery charge of £9.99. Incidentally, I`ve never opted to pay for next day delivery but they use City Link and when they notify you by e-mail that the laptop has been despatched it arrives next day.

spuds 14:00 20 Jan 07

Dell for me as well.But if you are going for another supplier, then I would consider the Toshiba. (PCW have some of these in stock. Check and look before you decide perhaps!).

Taff, I realise that recommendations come from personal choice,and I am not having a dig at you for your recommendation, but one particular forum member seems to be having trouble with Laptops Direct click here

tammer 14:28 20 Jan 07

...then phone Evesham and ask if they can do you a better deal. There are probably various other companies you can play off against each other these days but online purchasing doesn't give you the chance.

The latest Toshiba laptops are absolutely gorgeous mind you....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009