BUYING ADVICE ANY DETAILS ON MICROLAND TECHNOLOGY

I AM LOOKING AT BUYING ONE OF THERE MACHINES , BUT VERY LITTLE WRITTEN ABOUT THEM HARDLY ANY REVIEWS AND I HAVN,T SEEN AN ADVERT FOR THEM ANYWHERE? PLESE HELP

Flaco 01:08 17 Jan 04

I haven't heard of them, but that means nothing. Many others here might have.

Just out of interest, what is your main reason for specifically wanting to buy one of their systems?

READ A VERY GOOD REVIEW IN COMPUTER BUYER ABOUT ONE OF THEIR MACHINES.BUT THAT IS THE ONLY DEDICATED REVIEW IVE SEEN TO THEIR PRODUCTS OR THEMSELVES.

weedode 09:41 17 Jan 04

I Purshased a motherboard/cpu bundle and a midi - tower case and PSU from them 2 years ago. Have had no trouble with either. They sell/ use components from all the major manufacturers and are considered reasonable to deal with. I have no connection with them.
PS. It is considered rude to write all in Upper Case ( Capitals ) as it is thought you are shouting.

lozparry 09:48 17 Jan 04

I have read quite a few over the last year, they have just recently renamed from microland addons. Generally they get better than average reviews. I was going to buy one good spec and price but put off buy warranty. I bought multivison instead because of warranty and now look what has happened to them!! I suggest going to Computerbuyer website and type in microland, there you'll find several good reviews.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…