Buy cheap electrical goods on line

suburban train 23:38 03 Apr 03

Dear All,
Does anyone know any websites where you can buy : video players DVD players TV

all the usual electrical stuff which are cheaper than high street prices.

Also has anyone got anything good or bad to say about them

Thank You

Belatucadrus 14:36 04 Apr 03

click here for Richer sounds, good supplier though I've never internet shopped with them.

MElliott1963 17:05 04 Apr 03

Try click here

I got a fridge/freezer from them at over £100 less than the high street price. Other prices for TVs etc. seem pretty good.

Bailey08787 17:07 04 Apr 03

or possibly .co.uk

is a good place to compare prices i hear

rct 17:17 04 Apr 03

If you are researching a new TV, VCR, DVD player purchase, pop along to click here We're a nice bunch and should help you avoid any pitfalls ;-)

suburban train 22:07 06 Apr 03

Any more web sites?

Aletank 08:56 07 Apr 03

Use Pricerunner click here It checks all the available online shops for the cheapest price, Then lists them all in order of price so you can choose. There's product reviews there and reviews or the shops/sites from previous customers.

golfer boy 09:31 07 Apr 03

You could also try out Kelkoo click here which is similar to price runner but usually gives a few different shops to broaden your choice.

maby66 09:51 07 Apr 03

Cant beleive nobody has mentioned Empire Direct yet - one of the biggest on line retailers I think.....

mikeyb59 23:59 07 Apr 03

One of my favourites...

click here

VERY keen prices & good service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…